STEPS TO BECOME IPM ACCREDITED
1. One member of the staff must become an IPM Turf Practitioner.
2. Fill out as much detail as possible on a Baseline Desk Audit and submit to Plant Health Atlantic.
3. There is no ‘pass-fail’ and the facility automatically is issued an IPM Accreditation number and registered at the Baseline IPM Accreditation level.
3. The submission is reviewed and an Improvement Plan developed, outlining steps the facility must take to get to the next (Introductory) IPM Accreditation level.
4. Facility must reach the Fully Licenced IPM Accreditation level by the end of their second full operational year.
For answers to general questions on the IPM Programs offered click on the heading below.